This Online Course on Practice & Procedure for filing Writs in Supreme Court & High Court is specially design to cover all aspects including introduction and understanding writs, practical applications, procedure as per law, formats, maintainability of Writs under Indian Law to be filed in Supreme Court of India & High Courts established in India of respective states.
The courses starts with basic information about Introduction to various types of Writs and then take you the journey of application, maintainability, procedure alongwith sample petitions and forms on various situation.
After this Course, You Will:
- Understand the Writs
- Understand the Procedure & Format for Writ Petition
- Understand the Writ Jurisdiction of Supreme Court and High Courts
- Understand the scope of Article 226 & Article 32 of Constitution of India
- Understand the Maintainability of Writs
- Understand filing procedure of Writ Petition in Supreme Court
- Understand filing procedure of Writ Petition in High Court
- Be able to file PIL in Supreme Court and High Court
Register & Get FREE 3 Month ACCESS to 1000+ of Model Formats of Petitions, Complaints, Plaints, Defences, Appeals, Agreements & Contract
Curriculum of Course:
- Types of Writs:
- Habeaus Corpus
- Article 32 and 226 of the Constitution of India
- Scope of Article 32
- Applicability of Writs under Article 32
- Proceedings under Article 32
- Application of Writ and Its Maintainability
- Amendment of Writ Petition
- Person competent to file Writs
- Competency of Petition
- Habeaus Corpus
- Petition for Writ- Grounds of Relief
- Petition for Writ- Inordinate delay and its Effect- Article 32
- Applicability of Article 226
- Contents of Application under Article 226
- Article 226 & 227 of the Constitution of India
- Delay and Laches in filing writ petition under Article 226
- Pleader, Appearance of
- Dismissal of Writ Petition ‘in limine’
- Existence of Alternative Remedy
- Nature and Extent of Jurisdiction of High Court under Article 226
- New Plea
- Ambit & Scope of the Powers of High Court under Article 226
- Principles of Natural Justice
- Scope of Interference by High Court in the Proceedings under Article 226
- Scope of Article 226
- Maintainability of Writ Petition under Article 226
- Joint Writ Petition
- Writ of Prohibition and Quo Warranto
- Writ-When can be issues?
- Affidavit & Counter-Affidavit
- Civil Proceedings
- Pleading in Petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India
- Nature & Scope of Article 227
- Power of superintendence- Ambit and Scope- Under Article 227
- Withdrawal of Writ Petition under Misunderstanding
- Public Interest Litigation
- Withdrawal of Public Interest Litigation
- Procedure in Writ Proceedings and Civil Procedure Code
- Practice & Procedure in Writs
Sample Format of Writ Petitions
- Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus to set the Petitioner at Liberty
- Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus under Article 226
- Petition for a Writ of Certiorari under Article 226
- Petition for a Writ of Mandamus
- Petition for the Issue of Appropriate Writ
- Petition for Issue of Writ of Prohibition
- Petition for a Writ of Quo Warranto and the other Direction or Order
- Public Interest Litigation
- Online Notes/Study Material
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Audio/Visuals Content
- Expert Advice
- Q&A Support
- Sample Legal Docs and Formats
- Rewards for Good Performance in Assignments
Procedure of Teaching:
The Course is self-paced taught at digitalschooloflaw.com Course Technology where the enrolled students will be provided credentials to take the course at their pace and can take the course notes, formats, submit assignments, attend live/recorded sessions and request certificate after the course.
The Course will include Video Sessions with Advocate on Record of Supreme Court and Senior Advocates, PIL Activist.
For each module: Particulars and Sample Document and Format will be provided and then the assignment will be given to check and improve student skills. Grades will be provided to assignments which will reflect on certificate of completion too.
Certificate of Accomplishment will be provided to student on completion of Course.
Fees: INR 2500/- only
Limited Spots are there on first come first serve basis.
Avail Extra 10% Discount by Applying Coupon Code: DSL10 (Only for first 100)
The Courses Starts at 25th June, 2018.
Interested ones can register online to reserve their spot.
Online Payment Only via Debit/Credit Cards, Netbanking & Wallets are accepted.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
|Introduction to Writ Jurisdiction||00:00:00|
|Types of Writs||00:00:00|
|Article 32 & Article 226 under Constitution of India||00:00:00|
|Scope of Article 32||00:00:00|
|Scope of Article 226||00:00:00|
|Application of Writ and its Maintainability||00:00:00|
|Withdrawal of Writ Petition under Misunderstanding||00:00:00|
|Procedure in Writ Proceedings and Civil Procedure Code||00:00:00|
|Person Competent to file Writs||00:00:00|
|Applicability & Scope Of Article 227||00:00:00|
|Writ of Habeas Corpus||00:00:00|
|Sample Formats & Assignments|
|Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus under Article 226||00:00:00|
|Format for Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus under A32 in SC||00:00:00|
|Assignment for Habeas Corpus||00:00:00|
|Writ of Certiorari||00:00:00|
|Format & Sample for Writ of Certiorari||00:00:00|